Pixeljunk Monsters - PC Game Review

Pixeljunk Monster is a tower defense game.

I hate it. I hate the way to select tower types - a ring, which makes sense on a controller, but is silly with a keyboard (there may be shortcuts, but I didn't see them on the instructions). I hate walking slowly gathering coins. I hate the monsters, which look silly, and not in a fun a way. I hate the graphics. I really hate the music - which is instantly awful then made worse by also being repetitive. The sounds are annoying.

I have rarely had a game rub me the wrong way in so many ways at once, without it being about bugs. But no, here it is just the game design.

Really not recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review