My Blog Stats for 2013

For no good reason, I keep posting these early on every year.

This year, almost every stat went down (counting my professional blog, restaurant blog and microsites):

Posts: 152 (last year 232)
Fiction Book Reviews: 39 (last year 51)
Technical Book Reviews: 13 (last year 11)
Game Reviews: 53 (last year 90)

Visitors: 24712 (last year 33204 - this blog had some very successful reviews in 2012, so 2013 had a little more than half the traffic than in 2012 - all the others are actually doing better now)

Overall, I am kind of OK with my posting habits, although I am fairly sure I completely skipped reviewing some books I read - and I do mind that.

However, I am happy with the performance with my newest microsite, Directory Printer.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review