Star Trek (2009)

I just watched the new Star Trek movie, after a Trekkie friend mentioned how much she liked it.

It was awesome! I liked pretty much everything about it, the new actors were great, the plot gimmick to create a new timeline where everything goes, the visuals... I particularly loved the new interfaces, it was wonderful to see them, after the silly 60s look from the original movie and the LCARS style of the later series.

I'd love if it became a new TV series. I don't think it will though - it's much easier to get good returns on movies, AFAIK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review