Storm from the Shadows

Storm from the Shadows was pretty good - something that is common to most Honor Harrington novels and also most David Webber books I've read (some of his fantasy/alternate history stuff, I tried to start reading and then went on for another book).

I have to confess that since it's been quite a while since the last novel, I was a bit lost at several points for the past story :-)

There were also some long side discussions that kept me waiting anxiously for the rest of the action...

The worst part, though, was the ending... The state of suspense, and then finding out how long it is going to take for the next book...

Oh, well, I guess I have no choice but to wait. So far it's been well worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review