Mozy.com

I've recently started using Mozy.com for on-line backups - it's pretty neat.
The background operation allows it to have very current and very granular backups.

I don't really trust their encryption though, so I'm using my normal backup program to a folder, with incremental backup on and fully encrypted and synchronizing THAT folder.
It works, although it is very inefficient compared to normal operation, of course...

For less important stuff I use the built-in (LOCAL!) encryption.

The price seems pretty good if you use the free or personal version, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review