Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

I seem to never get around to posting, but since I'm already here...

I got the demo for Enemy Territory:Quake Wars from Steam last week. It's a FPS with vehicles in the Battlefield style.

So far, I've played it for several hours, both with bots and multiplayer. Bot performance seems to be much better than Battlefield's (where it seems more like an afterthought), and the gameplay is much better.

I hope (and expect) that it will be offered through Steam - I will buy it as soon as it is available.

I've also played the beta of Team Fortress 2, but while it isn't bad, it seems pretty simplistic in comparison to Quake Wars...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review